IPC works in partnership with our suppliers to create savings for our member health care organizations. Our model gives suppliers the opportunity to drive increased volume with our member hospitals while supporting hospitals' supply chain expense reduction goals.
How does IPC most effectively work with suppliers? Here is a brief overview:
- Incremental financial value opens the door to increased business with our IPC members;
- GPO representatives facilitate analysis and successful conversions to IPC contracted suppliers;
- Suppliers deliver excellent financial value along with outstanding service to our members;
- Members share their positive supplier experiences with their IPC peers; and
- Contract participation goes up.